Decor, Music Decor, Music-Themed Home and Party Decor ... Blog

Blog about Decor, Music Decor! Blog topics are packed with ideas for decorating the interior and exterior areas of your home with music gifts, music party decorations, music-themed home decor, guitar wind spinners with music notes, rotators, bedroom-bath music wall art, throws, rugs, figurines, collectibles, corinthian bells wind chimes, movies, didgeridoos ... Some topics also have music-related videos for your enjoyment!

Share your favorite music themed home decor ideas. Bookmark us and return often.

Friday, September 22, 2017

Music Decor and More Blog is still Alive

Music Decor and More is still alive. Let me say "Welcome Back!" You may notice a few changes.  However, overall, content discussing ideas and suggestions about music decor is still intact, and your comments are still welcome. It is still all related to music.

A few things have changed. Affiliate shopping links are still located in the right-hand column, and that is likely where you will find the most revisions. Feel free to check out some links that are now located on other blog sites.

New Beginnings

If you like to read adventure stories, this true story may be one you will not want to miss. In November, 2015, my husband and I started traveling full time. My husband started a blog at http://incargonito.blogspot.com in January 2014, when he began talking about the trailer build for the cargo trailer that we would live in for seven months when our adventure all began.

My blog at http://rvfulltimelivingandtraveling.blogspot.com went live in December 2015, soon after we began this new adventure. I have added links to both of our travel blogs in the column on the right, if you would like to follow our travel adventure and see pictures as our story unfolds.

Music Decor

Transitioning to this new lifestyle has been a wild ride! We both love music! We love to travel and see the country! In our new lifestyle, obviously I did not have room for all of my music decor. A lot of time and energy was expended through the various stages of getting ready.

My focus slowly shifted away from topics for my Music Decor and More blog. Most of my writing became centered around content needed to list items on auction sites, such as eBay. A lot of energy was needed for the decision-making tasks to make this new adventure happen. Other venues, such as yard sales, Facebook online yard sale sites, and finding contact people for groups to donate other items were needed for this entire process.

Then  came the job of organizing what we kept. I did not get rid of everything. Music is still a big part of my life.

What happened to my spinet piano?

It came with us in the trailer. Part of the deal in making the decision to travel full time was that my piano would come with us and not end up in a storage area somewhere.  By the way, we also have my 120-bass accordion and John's six-string guitar with us. Even though we have thinned out a lot of our music, we still have plenty of things to keep us happy.

Music Decor is still alive

Music is near and dear to our hearts, especially mine! And I still notice music notes, music boxes, and many other things. It might be a corinthian bell windchime with its beautiful tuned chime nudged by the wind that falls on my ear. Seeing a piece of material relating to music would also bring a smile to my face. Sometimes a song or a rhythm starts going through my mind. Music covers such a broad topic. It is wonderful!

With Halloween coming up next month, I detect more musical things in fun, spooky decorations than I used to notice -- like a dancing musical witch hat for this fun spooky holiday, for instance. Is that creepy or just fun!

It's good to be back blogging about music decor. We might even find some unusual musical instruments or dig into some unknown facts about songs that were popular, and still are.

Stay tuned and watch for more articles. Your thoughts are welcome and can be added in the comments section below.

As always, many thanks for clicking on my links. If/when you make a purchase, your cost does not increase, and I may make a small commission.

No comments: